Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another job...lost

Well, I got a call from the employment agency that I have been working through for the past eight months today saying that my job at vintage had ended. They really didn't want to let me go but there's just not enough work. This is the second time this year...I hope I find another job right away because otherwise I am scared that might fall into a depression.

By this time of the year, I can honestly say that this has been the absolutely worst year of my entire life. First, I get laid off from capital, then my most beautiful beloved dog dies, then my bank account gets frozen for a damn doctor bill from three years ago when I had no insurance(thanks George fucking bush for the healthcare, you piece of shit!) and now I lose my job again. I know I am not the only one who is having a hard time and I should count my blessings and hope for the best...

No comments: