Monday, December 8, 2008

Washing dog-stained sheets

I am standing by the dryers at the laundromat, just watching the clothes go round and round in circles. This has got to be the most boring repetitive chore ever! I have to say that having my iPhone with all of the entertainment sure helps!

I had to wash the sheets that the pain in the ass dog soiled when she peed on the bed..twice! I don't believe it's intentional, though. It just leaks out when someone ( I won't name names...) gets her ruled up when she hadn't Been outside for awhile and is ready. The first time was on saturday and I was laying on the bed and she jumped up and it just came streaming out right in front of my face and then she jumped over me and more dripped out on the side of my face...disgusting! I had just taken a shower and had to run and take another one, scrubbing my face and hair ( what little I have left, anyways...). Looking back at it now, I can laugh and hope this is the end of this crap. We know what not to do now...

3 comments:

Emily Niewendorp said...

ok, that got me laughing hard, at work no less. How are you? Well, i know someone that got pooped on in the ear by a kitty.

Somare said...

omg! how are you? miss you lots. please write: stephsummerville@gmail.com. have you found any work yet?

Misadventures in Hearing said...

i sympathize...my elderly cat doesn't always know that she sometimes has a bit of poop on her feet. i have found little poopy pawprints on my sheets several times. your story is a hoot.