Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sometimes...


Downtown LA
Originally uploaded by honeybeejen
I have been in New York for almost seven years and it's been over seven years since I left the "homeland", Los Angeles. I had lived there pretty much my whole life, up until 2001, apart from the four months I lived in New York before back in 1989 and the two weeks that I made a mistake and moved to Las Vegas in 1992. It was a lifestyle that I had known all too well..the sun, traffic, beautiful weather and eye-stinging smog...somedays, I do miss it, though it's been such a long time, It almost seems like another life. But whenever I go out to visit, it all comes back to me...and after a few days, apart from missing my family and friends out there, I find myself missing my adopted home, New York City!

No comments: