Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ain't outsourcing grand?

With the unemployment rate getting higher and higher everyday, I find it really funny (not in the ha-ha way) that our government doesn't really seem to be doing anything to stop outsourcing like we were promised. Companies are still outsourcing as much as before and more Americans keep losing their jobs. I don't want to sound vengeful, but I really do hope all of these banks and other companies that have sent our jobs overseas so they could save their money to put into some fat-ass executives pockets, go down. I am so sick of our capitalist ways. I am directly a victim of this ridiculous greedy scheme and I know many other that are, too. So, America, if you want the economy to get better, PLEASE don't patronize companies that outright outsource...

No comments: